Carrier Community (CC) a global telecom club established in 2008, is organising its 12th annual global carrier community meeting
s (GCCM) on the 10th and 11th of February 2020 in London at the centrally located Etc.Venues, 133 Houndsditch.
A flagship event, attracting more than 1000+ Club Members representing decision-makers from 500+ Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 operators globally meet and network during the two day gathering. The EUROPE 2020 GCCM empowers partners to utilize the GCCM platform including evening networking receptions to meet, network with peers, explore new business opportunities, discuss latest market trends at the knowledge sharing panel sessions and showcase their latest products and solutions.
During the GCCM in London, CC convenes Telco members and Telco Ecosystem Partners from segments such as Data, Voice, SMS Messaging, Mobile, OTT/ Content Providers, VAS, Enterprise, Satellite, ISP, Data Centers and other related segments.
CC intends to use the event to bridge relations between members (predominantly from the wholesale telco service providers arena) and MVNO, Audio Text, Digital Cloud and Submarine operators. To facilitate this CC will offer parallel executive panel and knowledge sharing sessions at Europe 2020 GCCM to enable attendees to meet, share knowledge, network and explore and close deals. Members can also use the online meeting portal to directly schedule individual meetings with attendees.
REASONS TO ATTEND Europe 2020 GCCM – London:
- An exclusive telco service providers and telco eco-partners event.
- Meet more than 1000+ members representing 500+ regional and international telecom operators and eco-partners .
- Competitive entrée rates for 2 days at 450 GBP per delegate including all leisure activities and networking receptions.
- Network in a private, relaxed and exclusive environment with peers and partners at a convenient location in central London.
- Attend executive panel and knowledge sharing sessions on current topics during the two days.