Carrier Community (CC) is a global telecom club established in 2008 and organizing annual global carrier community meetings in London since 2008 for the members. CC organized the 11th annual EUROPE 2019 GCCM – London on 13th & 14th February 2019 at the Royal Lancaster London Hotel. 900+ club members from 450+ telecom operators and 68+ countries representing decision makers from the Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 met and networked in London.
CC brought together members and Telco Eco-Partners from various segments such as Data, Cloud, Application Providers, Voice, SMS Messaging , Mobile, OTT/ Content Providers, VAS, Submarine Cable, Enterprise, Satellite, ISP, Data Centers and other related segments while meeting, networking with peers and exploring new business opportunities, discussing latest market trends at the panel sessions and show casing their latest solutions.
To further build a bridge between our CC members predominately from wholesales telco service provider arena and cloud, submarine and MVNO operators, CC organized in parallel also its annual CC –Digital Cloud Submarine and CC-MVNO Summits at the Royal Lancaster London Hotel in different ballrooms to enable all to meet, share knowledge, network, explore and close deals.
All GCCM registered members had free access to these summits and all panel sessions and key-note speakers as well as exhibition areas. Please click here to view more details about CC-MVNO Summit (click to view) and CC-Digital Cloud Summit (click to view).
- An exclusive telco service provider and telco eco-partners event
- To meet 900+ club members representing 400+ regional and international telecom operators and eco-partners.
- Enjoy competitive entree rates for 2 days at £450 + VAT 20% per delegate including all leisure activities and networking receptions
- Private, relaxed and exclusive environment to network and do business
- Full day business networking sessions and interesting executive panel sessions to attend
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.